Phone: (812) 827-8274

Email: info@duboiscountychamber.com

Chamber Bucks

Need a gift for an employee, customer, friend, or family member? Gift them Dubois County Chamber Bucks and keep local dollars, LOCAL! These chamber bucks can be used to purchase merchandise, products, and services with our participating Dubois County Chamber of Commerce members.

Where can I redeem my Chamber Bucks?

Copper Fox Nail & Hair Salon
221 E 6th Street • Jasper

Downtown Fitness & Running
331 Mill Street • Jasper

Family Roots Nursery
4871 W 1200 S • Dale 

Firefly Boutique
401 E. 4th Street • Huntingburg

Gehlhausen’s Flowers & Gifts
414 E. 4th Street • Huntingburg

M.A.S. Whatknots Shop
2762 Cathy Lane • Jasper

Old School Cafe
304 E. 4th Street • Huntingburg

Subway – Huntingburg
609 N. Main Street • Huntingburg

The Rugged Foot
425 E. 4th Street • Huntingburg

Tin Lizzie’s
430 Main Street • Ferdinand

Touch of Class Outlet
436 E. 4th Street • Huntingburg

Traditional Arts Today
314 W. 9th Street • Ferdinand

Wellness Matters Chiropractic
301 E. First Street • Ferdinand

What Are Chamber Bucks?

Dubois County Chamber Bucks can be used for any occasion, birthday, anniversary, weddings, employee incentives, achievement awards, or holiday bonuses. They spend just like gift certificates toward goods or services at participating businesses.

Who Should Purchase Chamber Bucks?

The Dubois County Chamber of Commerce is working hard to keep shopping dollars in Dubois County, Indiana. The Chamber Bucks program strongly encourages and motivates people to shop locally, which, in turn, strengthens our economy and supports business growth.

How Can I Purchase Chamber Bucks?

The Dubois County Chamber Bucks can be purchased in increments of $5, $10 or $25 at face value cost. They are available by emailing info@duboiscountychamber.com or calling Matt Krieg, Board President, at (812) 630-8636.

Do Chamber Bucks Expire?

We encourage people to spend their Dubois County Chamber Bucks to help support their local businesses. Because we want to be sure people are spending their Chamber Bucks in a timely manner, we do have an expiration of one year from the date of purchase.

How Can My Business Participate?

There is no additional fee for Dubois County Chamber of Commerce members to participate in the Dubois County Chamber Bucks program. Members will receive 90% reimbursement of the certificate from the Dubois County Chamber of Commerce. The remaining 10% will be used by the Dubois County Chamber of Commerce to advertise and market the program.

Benefits of Participating

The Dubois County Chamber of Commerce strives to provide value to all Dubois County Chamber members and help the local economy by keeping local dollars, local. By participating in the Dubois County Chamber Bucks program, you will receive

  • Included on the “Participating Members” list that each purchaser receives.
  • Extra social media posts when the Chamber Bucks program is featured and promoted
  • Listed as a participant on the Chamber Bucks page of our website.
  • Opportunity to support other local businesses within the community

Join our Mailing List

Contact Us

327 E 4th Street
PO Box 311
Huntingburg, IN 47542

(812) 827-4095

Email Us

Join the Dubois County Chamber of Commerce and discover the power of unity and networking opportunities.