Join a thriving business community of professionals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and corporations in Dubois County. The Dubois County Chamber of Commerce strives to create a positive business environment through enhanced partnerships with our members and community leaders that foster and promote the economic, civic, cultural, and educational interests of our county.
No matter the size of your business, or the number of employees you have, the chamber is invested in your business. We hope you will make an investment with us as a valued member!
Dubois County Chamber of Commerce Member Benefits
The Chamber sends out consistent e-newsletters to its mailing list of over 1,000 business owners and partners in the community. The e-Newsletters keep your business informed of the latest business news, member spotlights, and happenings around the county.
Advertising & Promotional Opportunities
Do you have a message you’d like to get out to members quickly? Send it to us and we’d be happy to include in an upcoming e-newsletter or post to our Facebook page. We’re here to help be your advocate and want to share your news!
Chamber Networking & Business Education
The Chamber hosts various networking and business education events throughout the year. These are great to improve business opportunities, meet new potential customers, and learn valuable information. Chamber members receive a discounted or free admission to events.
Chamber Gift Certificate Program
Past Chamber Bucks from the Huntingburg Chamber of Commerce may still be redeemed and used until December 31, 2020. The Dubois County Chamber of Commerce is continuing a Chamber Gift Certificate Program and additional details can be found here: https://duboiscountychamber.com/chamberbucks/
The Chamber Gift Certificate Program encourages the community to shop locally. There is no additional fee for Chamber Members that accept Chamber Gift Certificates. Members will receive 90% reimbursement of the certificate; the remaining 10% will be used by the Chamber for promotions and events.
If your business would like to participate by accepting the Dubois County Chamber Bucks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to add you to our list of participants.
Visitors and residents often use the chamber as a resource to discover services provided in our community. This information can be accessed through the Chamber website or by calling the Chamber office. We promote our members!
Ribbon-Cutting or Ground Breaking Ceremonies
The Chamber offers Ribbon-Cutting or Ground Breaking ceremonies for its members. Whether you’ve recently remodeled, relocated, built a new office, or started a new business, this is a great opportunity to showcase your business to many people in the area. The Chamber handles all the Media Releases and Promotions for the event as well.
Social Media Promotions
The Dubois County Chamber of Commerce regularly shares member news as well as creates new informational posts that engage our community. If you have a post you’d like the Chamber to share to it’s more than 3,000 followers, send it to us and we’d be happy to help get the word out!
As a valued member of the Dubois County Chamber of Commerce, when we receive calls or emails asking for services, you’re the ones we recommend!
Many of our members wish to get information to a larger audience. The Chamber can assist these companies and organizations with Direct Mailings by providing mailing lists for Chamber members free of charge.
The Chamber serves as the eyes, ears, and voices of the Chamber Members by attending or sitting on a variety of City and County Meetings, Committees, and Boards. We do our best to keep our members informed of important issues and needs in our community.
Join the Dubois County Chamber of Commerce and discover the power of unity and networking opportunities.
2020 Investment Structure
The Dubois County Chamber of Commerce’s investment structure is based upon the number of individuals each business employs full time. This system has been carefully developed to assure that each business classification is fairly assessed and makes an equitable investment in the Dubois County Chamber of Commerce.
|151 and more
*beginning with employee #152
MAXIMUM DUES PAYABLE $800
|Clubs and Not-for-Profit Organizations||$125|
***If you are a member of any Merchant Association in the county, please reduce your dues one time by $50.
Apply to Become a Member Now
Take advantage of the benefits the Dubois County Chamber of Commerce can offer to you and your business and apply now to become a member. Fill out the form below. Once you submit, you’ll be instructed with payment options to submit your dues. Dues are paid on a calendar year basis.