At the law office of Philip C. Schneider, Attorney at Law, clients are provided comprehensive legal services for a range of legal matters. Based in Huntingburg, Indiana, Mr. Schneider represents clients throughout Dubois and surrounding counties, including Huntingburg, Jasper, and Ferdinand.
His practice focuses primarily in the following areas:
- Estate planning — wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, living wills
- Elder law and retirement planning — retirement funds, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid eligibility
- Probate administration — preparing necessary documentation, filing taxes, preparing accountings, and distributing assets in accordance with the deceased person’s wishes
- Business law — business entity formation (corporations, partnerships, LLCs, etc.), business counseling and contractual transactions
- Real estate — commercial and residential properties as well as landlord-tenant concerns, including leases, deeds, contracts, easements
- Municipal law — administrative and transactional work for local government entities (such as for the City of Huntingburg, Southwest Dubois County Schools, Dubois County Airport Authority, his current governmental clients)